Posts Tagged Pneumatic Handling
Pneumatic handling is just one of the services/products that IBS Systems offers their customers. IBS is a company dedicated to bringing fresh thinking, innovation and a flexible approach to the pneumatic conveying of powered products to the production line.
Vacuum conveying is another of their offerings. We are process designers for modular and bespoke vacuum and positive pressure pneumatic Lean Phase conveying systems and materials handling equipment, tailored to suit the particular requirement of each individual project. We provide a full turnkey and commissioning. From large bulk storage silo facilites though to minor ingredient dosing metering systems.
Our Equipment Range is extensive and includes the following:
- Roots Exhauster and Blower Packages
- Side Channel Exhausters and Blower Packages
- Sack Tips
- Big Bag Discharging and Filling Machines
- Volumetric & Gravimetic Feeders
- Modular & Standardised Pneumatic Conveying Componets
- Fabrication Facility that manufactures our own equipment, including:
- Vacuum Receivers
- Cyclone Receivers
- Big Bag Handling
- Sack Tips
- Storage Vessels
- General Fabrications
- Support Steelwork
We also offer our site services for trouble shooting of existing powder handling systems.
Many existing system installations will become non-efficient due to the lack of maintenance of knowledge about the specific requirements of a pneumatic conveying system. In some instances there is o longer any information available on the system previously supplied or it has been misplaced or lost. We offer come to site and survey the existing equipment/system and provide you with a detailed document that will advise you on the following:
- Original system design duty
- Potential increase in design duty
- Current legislation and upgrades required to meet ATEX, Health & Safety, COSHH
- Maintenance plans and spares requirement
- Improvements to enhance the system performance
- Plant drawings and parts schedules (if required)
As an organisation, IBS Systems Ltd has several decades of experience and knowledge of materials handling industry, an experience which enables us to work along side our clients as a ‘project partner’ and ‘colleague’. So for more information on Pneumatic Handling, Vacuum Conveying, Big Bag Handling please contact Industrial Blower Services.